Doncaster Racecourse provides an accessible environment for all racegoers - including elderly people, those with young children, disabled customers and their carers. In addition to ample space to view the racing, we also provide the following facilities:
- Designated disabled parking, in close proximity to the main entrance.
- Majority of facilities at ground level with wheelchair access to main public areas via automatic doors.
- Large lifts to all floors.
- Disabled lift to Grandstand viewing area and disabled viewing stand overlooking the track.
- Disabled toilet facilities inside, or in the near vicinity of, all public convenience areas throughout the racecourse.
- Part of the Radar National Key Scheme (NKS) which offers disabled people independent access to locked public toilets around the country.
- Registered Personal Carers assisting one or more disabled visitors will receive free entry upon presentation of official Personal Carer ID. Please inform the racecourse beforehand if you require any further assistance.
- For senior citizens, a half price concessionary ticket is available for either the Grandstand or Family Enclosures. This ticket may be purchased on the raceday in person only, and is not available in advance. Valid photo ID may be required. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Baby changing facilities are located in the majority of disabled toilets. Baby food/milk heating facilities are located in the Food Court and Silver Patriarch bar.
Please click here to download our disabled facilities pdf.